‘BREATHE IN JEJU’(YOGA HOUSE)s reservation services are provided with StayFolio platform.
You will be redirected to the reservation platform when you click the reservation button below.
Enter your name / phone number / email and select the number of people (adult / child / infant)
If you choose, real-time reservations will be processed.
For inquiries, contact 0504-0904-2263
- After a successful transaction of the reservation, a confirmation message will be sent.
- Reservation will be cancelled if the transaction is not made within 12 hours
- If conflicting reservations exist for the same unit on the same day, the priorities will be set by the earliest request
-If reservations are not available, contact us and we will give you a refund.
- If you want to apply Barbecue and yoga program, add those in the option when booking.
- The barbecue cost is 20,000 won and we provide charcoal and grill tools.
- For changes and cancellations, contact 0504-0904-2263
- Cash receipts are only available within 3 days prior to the reserved date. Please request in advance as receipts will
not be available after the guided date range.
- For commercial filming or viewing, please consult in advance.
|breathe in jeju|
|4 ~ 6||350,000 won||450,000 won||550,000 won|
- Up to 6 people, including adults and infants, are welcome.
- The peak season is July, August, New Year holidays, and Chuseok holidays.
- When exceeding the standard number of people, 20,000 won will be charged per person (adult / child) per night.
- Infants are included in maximum occupancy but there is no extra cost.
- For extra person, a set of beddings (mattress, quilt and pillow) will be provided per person.
- A day before holiday and holidays are the peak season and be charged for the peak season.
- If you are over the maximum number of people, you cannot enter the building.
- Infants are taken into account with the maximum allowed capacity.
- Underage persons without supervisors or pets are not allowed.
- Visitors that have not reserved a unit are prohibited to enter the premises. The guest will be accounted for if such
- For visitors staying for 2 nights, towels will not be renewed and cleaning will not be provided.
- For visitors staying for more than 3 nights, towel renewals and cleaning will be provided.
|More than 2 nights during non-seasonal week (SUN-THU)||10% discount off the total price|
- 10% discount off the total price is provided when guest accommodate more than 2 nights during off-season
- Discount is not available during weekends (FRI-SAT) and peak season. The peak season is July, August, New Year
holidays and Chuseok holidays.
- Discount will be automatically applied during the payment phase at the time of booking.
In 'Breathe in Jeju (Yoga House)', you can experience the yoga program with a host who has practiced yoga for a
- Please sign up no later than 3 days before the reservation day.
- It will run for an hour from 7 a.m.
- Yoga mats and towels are ready. Bring a casual sports suit.
- Experience once during the stay period is free. If you apply more than once, you can charge 30,000 won per episode.
- Please refer to the below table for the refund amounts
- Refunds are made after checking if the account holder’s name is identical to the payment account, and penalty
fees are deducted
- Credit cards or NaverPay transactions can be refunded with deductions to the penalty fees with cancellation.
- Refunds cannot be made from 3 days prior to check-in.
※ A 100% refund can be made if documents of proof are provided for plane/ship delays due to weather
10 Days before check-in
No cancellation penalty
9 days before check-in
10% penalty off the total price
8 days before check-in
20% penalty off the total price
7 days before check-in
30% penalty off the total price
6 days before check-in
40% penalty off the total price
5 days before check-in
50% penalty off the total price
4 days before check-in
60% penalty off the total price
3 day before check-in ~ check-in day
100% penalty off the total price
Please search the address of Breathe in Jeju in the navigation. [429, Gasi-ro, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do]. It is about 38km from Jeju Airport and takes about 50 minutes by car. If you rent a car, you have 30 minutes to go to the airport because you have time to go to the rental car house.
From Jeju International Airport, take the 130-1 bus at Pyoseon, Sungsan, Namwon Stop and get off at Sumang Intersection Stop after the 8 stops. Move to the Sumang-garum stop from 100M away and Take the 295 bus and get off at the stop at Yeokji-dong stop after the 18 stops. After 1 minutes walk, you will see the Breathe Jeju.
If you come to Breathe in Jeju by taxi from Jeju Airport, please use the taxi stop in front of Gate 5 of the airport to tell us [429, Gasi-ro, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do]. If you move to the airport by taxi, please contact our manager, then, manager will kindly ask for call taxi to take you safely to the airport.